Thursday 19 January 2017

It's a New Year and a New Start to the 2017 Room 13 Blog!

Welcome to our Class Blog for 2017!

I'm Sandie Haddock (Mrs H) who will be the 2017 teacher of Room 13 at Stanley Avenue School.   I'm thrilled to be back in my same room as last year  however this year I have the privilege to be working with a cool group of Year 5 and 6 students.

Last year our blog had 16,000 hits!!! Wow we are starting on 16, 409 ( I wonder what amazing learning will  happen in Room 13 this year that will attract followers in 2017...)


I can't wait to catch up with all our new Room 13ers on 31st January.

I hope they've all been gearing up ready for an exciting term, purchased some new stationery - if they have accidentally misplaced the list a new one can be found by clicking here  .

I've asked for a roll of coverseal as we will be covering our books as part of our class programme - a visual language unit in design and photography.

Day 1 Checklist:
Togs & Towel (in a plastic/waterproof bag)
Stationery
Lunchbox (include a piece of fruit/nuts/raisins for our 10am fruit break)
Drink bottle - (only water permitted in the room during learning time)
Sunhat
Sunscreen (applied before leaving home)
A smile
Some exciting stories to tell about your holiday.

Continue to be safe and look forward to seeing you soon, don't be shy send me a message via the blog!

Signing off for now
Mrs H














P.S You will be seeing a little more of my 'Bitmoji' appearing within the Blogs.





No comments:

Post a Comment